I will stand on the issues, and respond to people with question’s. There is a time when it is needed to shake up America, and Now it will be me!
Am I suited? Who can be true to them self to say they are suited? It is a HARD job! but I have worked with so many problem of not only life but in Management and how to get something done to inprove things.
Political Action Committees? No need, the people need to be able to ask any question directly to the president.
Candidates’s Chances? If I let business tell me what to do then what about the workers? they have no voice?
Write speeches? Talk from the heart not from a writer.
Hire pollster and consultants? did Lincon have this?
Stationary Engineer/English Teacher
· Supervising mechanics on Central Plant equipment and Boiler Rooms for Industrial Plant, Hospitals and Airports.
CIP School in Angeles City www.cipschool.com
January 2009 to October 2013
· Teaching Korean and Japanese student all English subjects
· Taught 5yr to 15yr old Chinese children with a class size of 8 to 32 equaling 200 students a week.
2002 to 2005
· Repair of Chillers, Boilers, working with Building Control Systems.
2001 to 2002
· Working with Company’s such as Genentech, Highland Hospital, Our Lady of Holy Angels.
Chief Stationary Engineer of Central Plant
American Towers – Shreveport, LA
Chief Stationary Engineer for 16 Stories Office Building
· Operations& Maintenance of Steam System, included autoclaves, boilers, 150,000 LB steam per hour, water softeners, (4) 1000 tons Trane Centrifugal Units, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Compressors, D.A. tank operations & maintenance heat exchanger units, emergency systems. Mogal water treatment daily assessment.
Associates Degree – Fiber Optic / Solar Design/ Engineering / BAMS
Memory Logic, Reading & Interpretation Blue Prints, Problem Solving, Electronic Technology